At VSC Sarasota, we provide a very collaborative and enjoyable team work environment. We encourage growth, innovation, and additional training. We practice in a rewarding environment where patient care can be optimized and learning is continuous. We are located in a rapidly growing area with entertainment, shopping, and recreation all around. Surrounded by some of the nation’s top rated beaches, only a short fifteen-minute drive from the hospital will take you to the gorgeous coastline of Sarasota Bay. Outdoor activities are in abundance and the weather is very accommodating. The pristine Nathan Benderson Park, within biking distance of our hospital, offers frequent local events and activities year-round.
Client Services Coordinator
About VSC Sarasota
Veterinary Surgery Center of Sarasota is looking for a compassionate, driven, and outgoing Client Services Coordinator to join our team. Interested candidates should have compassion for both animals and humans, show a commitment to quality care, conduct themselves with the utmost integrity, and always be able to provide the best service possible for our clients and patients. These attributes ensure the candidate will be an efficient, effective, professional, and positive team member.
Client Services Coordinators are responsible for the very first and last interactions with our clients. We want to ensure the best possible experience for our clients and patients, and that is why we are looking for an organized, outgoing, and caring individual to join our Client Services team. The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, and enthusiasm for helping both clients and patients. Client Services Coordinator must be able an active listener and be able to think critically, multitask, work under pressure while remaining composed, professional and courteous at all times. Additionally, you must excel in collaborating with co-workers, our referring veterinarians and clients.
- Maintain a welcoming and friendly demeanor at all times
- Answer incoming calls to the clinic and greet caller professionally; Route calls to necessary individuals if cannot be helped by Coordinator; Accurately take and deliver messages when needed
- Handle all scheduling needs for our referring clinics and our clients
- Prepare all forms, consents, or paperwork for client and patient arrival
- Greet clients and patients by name at all times; Greets visitors, obtain name and other pertinent information, and notify appropriate individuals of visitor’s arrival
- Care for and guide the client/patient during check-in/check-out process including handling all financial transactions
- Clean, maintain and organize our reception space, hospitality alcove, and exam rooms to better serve our clients
- Place follow-up calls to clients regarding their pet’s post-procedural recovery and answer any questions
- Provide knowledgeable instruction concerning the care and treatment of our patients
- Know common procedures, treatments, drug names and protocols and be able to explain to clients
- Keep work area clean and clutter-free at all times; stock all supplies in client services areas
Veterinary Surgery Center of Sarasota is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all candidates and to ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related criteria.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.